Caring for naturally dyed garments is a little different than caring for conventionally dyed garments, but as soon as you do it this way, i'm sure it will become an easy part of your routine.
- Avoid contact with acidity or citrus.
- Always use natural soap, preferably one with a neutral PH
- If you prefer using powder soap, please dissolve it fully before adding clothing to the wash cycle
- Turn garments inside-out, and wash on cold with like colors
- Direct sunlight will effect the natural colors, if you line dry (yay, we do too!) do it in the shade.
- Hand wash delicate items. Wash bags are also recommend!
- Wash indigo with dark colors
- Do not spot clean!
- Most natural dyes react to acid, so please be careful when handling citrus, or citrus juices. If a stain happens please wash as normal with cold water and do NOT stain remove. If a stain persists don't panic, it will fade with time.
- Sweat stains should disappear after washing normally